WHERE WAS GOD WHEN HE CREATED THE HEAVEN AND THE EARTH 🌍????

WHERE WAS GOD WHEN HE CREATED THE HEAVEN AND THE EARTH 🌍????

This is one of the major questions that people have always asked in the body of Christ and to be candid, this question has caused a lot of arggy-baggy in the body of Christ.

Few weeks ago, the question was still raised in our Sunday school class but the answer I gave wasn't satisfactory to the person who raised the question but to avoid any hiccups, I just decided to keep mute that God will unveil the mystery of his word to us.

Few days ago, after an online class by SSamuel SammySammy on a WhatsApp platform called PASSION, someone raised this same question. Despite the fact that I was too busy to participate in the lecture, the question, grabbed my attention and I had to read through the lecture to be sure my contribution won't contradict the discussion of the day. Afterwards, the holy spirit ministered to me and my eyes was opened to see a mystery in the scripture and with that, I was able to answer the question. All glory to Jesus!

Now back to the question and answer
WHERE WAS GOD WHEN HE CREATED THE HEAVEN AND THE EARTH 🌍???
ANSWER: GOD WAS INSIDE LIFE.
Which life???
THE LIFE IN THE WORD
John 1:4

IN HIM WAS LIFE and the life was the light of men 

*Nigeria, Ghana, Australia etc... Everything are country or places inside Life.*

God was actually inside the Life that was in the word (himself) when he created the heaven and the earth. 

Let there be light and there was light in that genesis 1

The light that came forth was an extension from the life in God
John 1:4 ...the life was the LIGHT of men 
John 14:11a -  Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me:

#kakaaki_olodumare

#Kakaaki_Olodumare

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHY YOU WILL NEVER SEE APORI ERI IN SERAPHIM LAND

LERAMO FAITH

IJEWO IGBAGBO IN C & S CHURCH