MY MOTHER IS A MURDERER


MY MOTHER IS A MUDERER

Not until now do I know who gave birth to me,
I lived years under her roof, yet what will be won't cease to be.
Nothing in the world can hinder me from confessing your acts,
You know yourself that I hate evil tacts.
And that won't stop being my attribute; its a fact.

How dare you!
How dare you commit murder?
I looked up to you as a role model and this is what I learnt.
You made me realize everything you as a mother meant.
I cease to believe it was all because you love me
Because, you've been committing murder before I was born
I want to be convinced that this murder case you commit is pain to you.

Dad told me,
He told me how it all started,
How he lost his job and had nothing prepared
For you, unborn kids and he himself.

He told me,
How his family and friends stood up against you,
How your own friends forsook you because you refused to change.
At least, you should have tried enduring instead of killing.

Dad told me,
I never believed him,
But now, for myself I can see
With my own eyes, these things you do
And I don't know if to say thank you to you
Or condemn you with my dad too.

Mum, why?
Why must you sell all the clothes on your hanger
Just because from my stomach, you want to murder hunger.
You sat and watch my infant head, just to murder my tears.
For years you sold ice water, doing 'lebira' to murder daddy's fears.

How dare you suffer your choice
Just to breed and train my voice?
How dare you pass through the ocean of hardwork
Just to make me suck riches, diligence and characters from your breast?
Why the hell must you put yourself through all these pain
Just to make me win the gain?
Why won't you just want to stop murdering my fears, tears, fright, hunger and so on?

Should I say thank you for this murder
Or thank you for been a good, great and caring mother?
Should I just curb you from killing
Or continue from where you stopped with the few shillings
I earned as a result of the famine you dine and wine in?

#Kakaaki_Olodumare

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WHY YOU WILL NEVER SEE APORI ERI IN SERAPHIM LAND

LERAMO FAITH

IJEWO IGBAGBO IN C & S CHURCH