THE LOVE OF MY LIFE

THE LOVE OF MY LIFE

You are the one who understands me better than anyone else in the whole world. You are my best friend.
     I am grateful for your kindness, love, and support. Thank you for being my best friend.
     There are no words that can express my love for you. It is hard to live in this world without best friends like you. Thank you for being such a wonderful friend.
     You are my best friend
From the time I met you
I knew you were the one
The love grew into what it is
    You brought love into my life. I never knew it would feel this way
You brought meaning into my life
You gave me a reason to live
    You brought happiness into our family
You are my happiness when I am sad
You are my strength when I am weak
You are my best friend. When the whole world turns against me you also bring the courage from the hidden part of my body and soul.
    When I need you
You are always there
You are my hope and inspiration
    You’re my sunshine
The best friend that I ever had
Oh! I have never been this close to someone
You are my best friend
       When you have a best friend you have found a treasure. Best friends are always there for you; they will inspire and support you in every way. There are those that brighten ones life which you're indeed am ambassador of such.
      My unique and crucial prayer is to elevate the friendship beyond just a mere friend cos you've proof to me how gifted you are in all aspect of life. 
     I do wonder how gracious I am irrespective of my low self esteem. U never exercise any form of stereotyping neither halo effect before given me the passport to be your friend. I love your maturity ways of life.
      
  From the downstream of my heart I pour out my feeling for you.
MY LORD JESUS, I CAN'T LOVE YOU LESS

#Kakaaki_Olodumare

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHY YOU WILL NEVER SEE APORI ERI IN SERAPHIM LAND

LERAMO FAITH

IJEWO IGBAGBO IN C & S CHURCH