I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING, I JUST OPEN MY MOUTH AND HE FILLS IT

I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING, I JUST OPEN MY MOUTH AND HE FILLS IT

All through Saturday night, I found it difficult to revise the Sunday school manual with me knowing fully well that I will be taking the class on Sunday morning. 

I even found it difficult to study for my ministration that Sunday morning, I just prayed that God should speak to me and through me to his people. Till the morning, I didn't hear anything o; I even went to church, God didn't speak. I was then trying to find alternative but my jotters were not close to me...
 Just 2 min to the ministration, He just spoke to me *John 11:35*. I wanted to open the scriptures when they invited me to the podium and I mounted the podium, prayed and told the congregation that the the topic of my exhortation is the SADNESS OF GOD.
We read the memory scripture and God started speaking through me

John 11:35 - Jesus wept

Yes! Jesus, the Messiah; the one who wipes people's tears wept, why????

John 11:1 downward - Lazarus, a friend of Jesus was sick and they called on Jesus while Lazarus was still sick that he may heal him but Jesus didn't respond

***   ***   ***   ***
Same way many of us have been calling him in some situation especially about the spiritual and economic status of the country, some of our brethren who seem to have been backsliding in the vineyard but he seems to be ignoring our prayers right???

N:B - Hear this, the illness is not unto death but for the glory of God. 

Jesus was glad for their sake because he wasn't there - so also many of your heart desires and your prayer points that he seems to be ignoring, do you know that he knows what he's doing???

In verse 32 - Mary wept that Jesus was just too late to answer their call because if he had answered their call earlier, things wouldn't be damaged like that. In fact, the Jews in verse 37 even mocked him (Jesus) that he was able to answer some persons and give them testimony but was unable to stop Lazarus (His friend) from dying. 
***   ***   ***   ***
I don't know those who have been mocking you because of that challenge you're facing especially with your steadfastness, faith and your commitment to God, today, they'd rejoice with you. 

Verse 38-44 There was a stone rolled against the tomb and Jesus requested that they should remove it but they were giving excuses that it had been 4 days since he died and the place will stink so also many of us are giving excuses when God is telling you to take away that thing that can hinder your testimony, that excuses, that - they don't appreciate me in that church, they addressed me anyhow, the I am too occupied and cannot attend programs, I have a lot of budget and cannot support the needy or the work of God at this time, my members are not active, they are dulling my morale, i don't have any cash on me, my business isn't running well now etc remove those excuses today. 
As soon as they rolled away the stone, Jesus thanked God and called Lazarus forth and the dead faith, the cashless, the failing marriage, the wrecking business, the your unpleasant economic and financial status and that of the country, that backsliding brethren, that spiritually dead fellow, that your salvation came forth and he said, LOOSE HIM AND LET HIM GO.
Until you remove that hindrance, you may not see the glory of God.
 Until you believe God for his capacity, you may not see his glory. 

Brethren, the fact that you've been calling on God for something and you've not gotten it doesn't mean he is mean, it means there's something meaningful attached to the delay. 
***   ***   ***   ***
* Don't mind what people say, trust in him no matter the state of your situation or condition, no matter how worse it may be, when he comes, you'll laugh and don't forget that he who laughs last laughs best. 
WHEN HE COMES LATE, HE WILL DO THE LATEST

Wait on God
Trust in him
Obey him
He'd surely settle you.

#ancedramagbara #ajidamola #atokinadumedia #woli_automatic #kakaaki_on_khaki
#kakaaki_olodumare_prayzdram_ministry

#Kakaaki_Olodumare

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHY YOU WILL NEVER SEE APORI ERI IN SERAPHIM LAND

LERAMO FAITH

IJEWO IGBAGBO IN C & S CHURCH