ADEDOTUN Adekoya Jur

ADEDOTUN Adekoya Jur

Death!
Why did you do this?
Why didn't you tell me afore time?
Why didn't you request for money?
Why not request for food or grocery?

Death!
Why, why, I ask
why you choose to stab my back
Why did you paint my mood black?
Do you know how important he is?
I will avenge him even if others say please.

You've only made me rained my day with tears,
By embracing Dotun and constructing in me nothing but fears.
I have shed tearful tears for a year,
Now I no longer fear your deadly spears.

Gbogbo wa la dagbada iku
Kosi Eni ti o ni Ku
Onigbagbo, Musulumi ati esin abalaye
Ko se ni ti yio Ku ninu aye

You have punctured my heart already,
I was moody but now ready
To hawk the gospel of Christ in life,
Though you've tried by poisoning the strive,
The ministry will never die but live till eternity arrives.

*_Ademola Adewale Adeoba_*
*Kakaaki Olodumare* laments the departure of his Manager.

#Kakaaki_Olodumare
#kakaaki_olodumare_prayzdram_ministry
#kakaaki_on_khaki
#kakaaki_olodumare
#woli_automatic
#woli_auto
#atokinadumedia
#atokinadu
#ajidamola
#ancedramagbara
#dramadiran
#product_of_his_mercy


#Kakaaki_Olodumare

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHY YOU WILL NEVER SEE APORI ERI IN SERAPHIM LAND

LERAMO FAITH

IJEWO IGBAGBO IN C & S CHURCH