LET ME DIE IN PEACE 😭😭😭

😭😭😭 😭😭 😭😭😭
 LET ME DIE IN PEACE!

After posting this caption on my wall, a lot of my beloved family and friends reached out to me to know what has come over me or what is actually wrong with me and I don't even know a response to give other than: "I'm fine! Thank you for your concern. I really appreciate you". 

But to be candid, I know as much as I have these persons who don't want anything bad to happen to me, so also, there will be some whose thought is that evil should befall me. Anyways, sorry to disappoint those people who have evil thoughts for me because God said "I shall not die but live to declare the good and marvelous works of the Lord πŸ™"

I'm very sorry to bother all of us who have been trying to reach me and those who have successfully reached me. 

WHY I POSTED THE CAPTION "LET ME DIE IN PEACE"

I was meditating on the scriptures early this morning and a message struck my heart so hard that I couldn't help myself other than to start praying for grace to die in peace (not now ooo because I never marry and I never complete my assignment for God in this world).

However, I assume if you were given the grace or opportunity to call 10 dead persons back to life, you'll do so without hesitation. I also observed that during burial ceremonies,  especially at the graveside, people weep and shed tears a lot with the hope that if they have the grace or opportunity, they'd bring the dead back to life.

Nevertheless, I have reached a point of conclusion that it is better to die honourably with assurance to life after death than to live now and die in the life to come.
I wondered what could have become of Dorcas and Lazarus, a friend of Jesus who died and was raised by Jesus in John 11; if he fails to live with Jesus or he denies Christ and forsake him after he was raised from the dead.?? Hmmm.... The devil will panel beat him in hell to the extent that he would exclaim that Jesus should have let him die in peace so as to live with him in paradise. 

The righteous will be taken home before the evil day. 
God will never make mistake, 
Let his will be done; 
Let his glory be made manifest.

I'm not depressed 
I'm not worried!
I'm not scared of anything
I am not going to die! 
I will not die. I shall not die! I no go die... Me wey never marry, wey never enjoy any of the promises of God for this world, how will I die? My fiancee never go honeymoon with me, my mum and loved ones have not enjoyed me at all.
The life I live now, I live for God. He said I shall not die but live to declare the works of the Lord in the land of the living. 
I just had a thought about his second coming that's why I posted the caption. 

I'm sorry if I have made you worried. 
Thanks for your love.
I love you and there's nothing you or anyone else can do about it.

I remain my humble self ADEMOLA, ADEWALE ADEOBA p.k.a #Kakaaki_Olodumare
#Abami_Eda_Olorun
Iluyomade Toromadeokin ATOKINADU 1
The Amuludun 1 of Afin Agbara
#Kakaaki_Olodumare

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHY YOU WILL NEVER SEE APORI ERI IN SERAPHIM LAND

LERAMO FAITH

IJEWO IGBAGBO IN C & S CHURCH