FOR OLORI HY DEE



TODAY FOR YOU OLUWAFUNMILAYO

Olori Hy Dee Olori Hy Dee
 African glory craved with natural beauty no need to tell your story because everyone had seen that your teeth glittens you even have a vibrant smile that distinguishes you in your prime your teeth is like snow and your soothing skin tenderly glow My one and only without you my heart will be lonely even if i live years in penury i will be comfortable because, you make my world lively you are a companion indeed because you stood by me when i was made to be in need you are like an eagle that flies round the world circle higher and higher to the heavens pinnacle i tag you my oracle because you are so humble you are not the type that complain even when in pain thats why you get lots of love as gain you are a wife material; thats certain meeting you was a puzzle and maybe a reward to my hustle you are indeed a great treasure given to your family without measure and to me its a great pleasure and a sign for a brighter future you are the greatest offer a guy can behold not to suffer

I decided not to add any punctuation in the write up so that on my those who can read the hidden message will understand. 

I have to break my rules for your sake, just because of old time sake, friendship sake and old school days.
#Kakaaki_Olodumare

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHY YOU WILL NEVER SEE APORI ERI IN SERAPHIM LAND

LERAMO FAITH

IJEWO IGBAGBO IN C & S CHURCH