OLATANWA FINALLY SAYS YES


SHE FINALLY SAID YES!!!

Like a T-jucture, our paths crossed one sunny afternoon and I deemed it fit to wear my suit of courage to confront her and propose to her.
OPEYEMI because With one mind, I knelt down, brought out the ring i have purchased and i spoke to her with my soul and her soul understood the language of my bilet doux and she said YES! 
I put the ring on her finger and My ring sized her finger.

I present to you my one and only *OLATANWA* sorry, OLA TI MON WA. 😘😘😘  Welcome home dearest, you've travelled round the world enough, my domicile is thy abode, peace be still!

  In deed, OLARONKE because, I don't know how to describe it or how to say it but this lady I must confess is an epitome of beauty; I commend God's finished work on her. 
Beauty is not determined by the creativity of your makeup or makeover but how well you can make your natural beauty speak without makeup or makeovers. 
Iwalewa, the creature that makes nature appealing and resuscitates the lifeless.
   
ADUKEADE, the creature that makes people like us who wants to be a Catholic priest or FATHER hunger to be married. I really can't express it well but the day I proposed to her openly and she said YES, I wish it was a reality but na drama we dey do that day and all crewmen were on set with us.
Your creativity makes my indigenous nativity international.
If all wishes can be reality... Mother of my unborn kids and my helpmeet she'd be.

I cherish you ma'am, please, keep it up.
I bless the day I joined Ancedram, I bless the day our paths crossed. 
Creativity in nativity😍😍😘😘😘😘
I love you and there's nothing you or anyone can do about it.

#Kakaaki_Olodumare
#Kakaaki_Olodumare
#kakaaki_olodumare_prayzdram_ministry
 #kakaaki_on_khaki
 #kakaaki_olodumare 
 #woli_automatic
 #woli_auto 
#atokinadumedia
 #atokinadu 
#ajidamola
#ancedramagbara
#dramadiran
#product_of_his_


#Kakaaki_Olodumare

Comments

  1. This is a lot and I am overwhelmed my brother, your choice of words swept me off my feet and i can only say thank you for celebrating me this much and farπŸ™

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WHY YOU WILL NEVER SEE APORI ERI IN SERAPHIM LAND

LERAMO FAITH

IJEWO IGBAGBO IN C & S CHURCH