THE MERCIFUL PART OF GOD

*THE MERCIFUL PART OF GOD* 

 ```Deuteronomy 4:31-32  (For the LORD thy God is a merciful God;) he will not forsake thee, neither destroy thee, nor forget the covenant of thy fathers which he sware unto them.``` 


One of the dominant habit of God is His merciful nature. Our God is a merciful God. It seems to be one of his dominant habits. He just can’t stand to leave a sinful man who is broken hearted and sorry, He is ready to quickly forgive that man. God does not abandon people that are sorry. He does not even allow them to be served the fruits of their sinful ways, the blood of Jesus has atoned for them, it is the devil that threatens to beat down the man that doesn’t know himself in Christ Jesus. Come to Jesus today and you’ll see that all the evil that you have done are as good as forgiven the moment you give your life to Christ. 
Truth is that Mercy is not just what we think it is alone. Mercy, is more. Mercy is more than forgiveness of sins. If mercy is a book, forgiveness is just a chapter. It’s because of Mercy that we are forgiven, i.e forgiveness of sin is a function of Mercy. Forgiveness is for sinners but mercy is for everybody. This is why God says in Romans 9:15 - For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion. You’ll notice that mercy is given only based on God’s discretion and will and it is an ancient concept. If you read Matthew 9:13 “… I WILL HAVE MERCY, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.” i.e God wants you to repent and also become righteous because His death was for you and this purpose. “Zechariah 10:6 - … and I will bring them again to place them; FOR I HAVE MERCY UPON THEM: AND THEY SHALL BE AS THOUGH I HAD NOT CAST THEM OFF: for I am the LORD their God, and will hear them.” This passage tells us that everything that you have lost to sin, He will restore. Are you ready to come to Jesus for help today. Say these words with a sincere heart: say, LORD Jesus, come into my life, forgive me of all my sin, have mercy and give me a new life in Christ Jesus. Thank you for giving me this new life. In Jesus mighty name I pray. Amen. 
Now that you have given your life to Christ, if you’ll like us to pray with you, contact us on WhatsApp or call us on  +234 810 917 9407 or email us on prayerpartypeople@gmail.com   also reach out to us on IG and Facebook with @PrayerpartyZHO. Thanks.

OLUWATOBILOBA DAVID 
Atan Ota, Ogun State
11th May 2021
#Kakaaki_Olodumare

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHY YOU WILL NEVER SEE APORI ERI IN SERAPHIM LAND

LERAMO FAITH

IJEWO IGBAGBO IN C & S CHURCH