KO LE WORK MAN ! (It can't work man)

KO LE WORK MAN ! (It can’t work man)
Jeremiah 29:11  For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
Many things are available in God, many times we think it is up to us to determine what we get. Many people know that the Almighty God can do all things and that He is everything we preach that He is, they want all the good things he had to offer but don’t want to do every instructions he has given. Ko le work man. 
It’s a package, instructions births the reality, if you miss the instructions you’ll suffer the consequences, not because God is punishing you but because you are beefing him and rejecting his good gift by not doing his will; the Bible already says in 3 John 1:2- Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth. You see? As if that is not enough the Bible says again in Jeremiah 29:11-  For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
At the end of the day, God doesn’t take care for his enemies with good things and allow his own beloved to suffer, He prefers to suffer for his children and that is exactly what happened in John 3:16 .
I know you are smart, I know you want the best, but you can’t outsmart the Lord, but you can still get His blessings if you want. How? By surrendering your life to Christ and accepting Him as your Lord and savior. 
If you are ready to do that right now, say these words. Say: Lord Jesus, have mercy on me, I’ve always tried to out smart your eternal wisdom with my foolish and selfish ways, please have mercy on me. Forgive me and give you a new life, your own life. Thank you Jesus for the new life, in Jesus mighty name I pray. Amen. 
Now that you have given your life to Christ, if you’ll like us to pray with you, contact us on WhatsApp or call us on  +234 810 917 9407 or email us on prayerpartypeople@gmail.com  also reach out to us on IG and Facebook with @PrayerpartyZHO. Thanks.


OLUWATOBILOBA DAVID 
Atan Ota, Ogun State
22nd March 2021

#Kakaaki_Olodumare

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHY YOU WILL NEVER SEE APORI ERI IN SERAPHIM LAND

LERAMO FAITH

IJEWO IGBAGBO IN C & S CHURCH