Kakaaki Olodumare celebrates MR. OLANIYI SUNDAY on his birthday I





Permit me to break all protocol
As I give an honourable call
To the day's celebrant,
The elegant man who is also vibrant. 

Mr Olaniyi Sunday
Today Is the day that the Lord has made
We will rejoice and be glad before it fades
For a man like you is a gift
That God deposited to lift
Others from the deep pit
To the Apex, I mean the success seat.

I have been to different parts of the world
But, I've found none like you and God
Permit me to call you BABA ALAINIBABA
Because you stood in gap during the embers
When people believe are months of evil.

I look round and I realized that a man like you is rare
Not because of gold and silver
But because of the words of healing
And that of deliverance that proceeds out 
Of your mouth like an advice and encouragement. 

I love you and treasure you sir
And I pray that the host of heaven takes over
From here and help me thank you by blessing you abundantly. 
Happy birthday to you sir.
Age with massive grace
#Kakaaki_Olodumare

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHY YOU WILL NEVER SEE APORI ERI IN SERAPHIM LAND

LERAMO FAITH

IJEWO IGBAGBO IN C & S CHURCH