Miss OGUAMA OGUCHI'S birthday

What more can I say if I don't pay obeisance to the one who came this way on this gracious day that Christ laid His life for the entire world at ease and death he automatically seized???

Permit me to give kudos to the brain behind all beauty, the one whose countenance made peter regret ever denying the father.

Let's gather together and celebrate the creature created by the creative creator.

I'm sorry I didn't sew these words appropriately  because my brain this day is still over joyous that the Messiah lives again.

Happy birthday to the one whose voice Christ heard and rose from the dead, many more glorious years to the one whose white set of teeth shone on the eyes of Paul on his way to Damascus.
We celebrate your new age today *Miss OGUAMA OGUCHI (DT/19B/0302)*

*From all of us @ EDUCATIONAL DEVELOPMENT CDS GROUP oshimili south, delta state.*
#Kakaaki_Olodumare

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHY YOU WILL NEVER SEE APORI ERI IN SERAPHIM LAND

LERAMO FAITH

IJEWO IGBAGBO IN C & S CHURCH