KAKAAKI OLODUMARE REVEALS HIS SECRET

*KAKAAKI OLODUMARE FINALLY EXPOSES HIS HIDDEN SECRET*

*#OLUWASEUN*

Many a times when challenges arise beyond bound, I feel like giving up on my dreams, visions, talents, skills, gifts, ministry and everything about me but one thing kept me going, striving and working hard even as i keep enduring and motivating myself that I can make it and that thing is this:

I sit and think about those who believe and put their trust in me and my dreams, those who have in one way or the other invested on me, my skill, my visions, dreams and ministry, I think about those whose rising and destiny rests on the shoulder of my decision and my dreams, I sit back and think about those whose destination in life is attached to my rising and what will become of them if I decide to turn back or if I give up at this time. I see generations to come, nations and large congregation awaiting my manifestation as I am the answer to their prayers, I see a lot of helpless people struggling to survive and the only way by which they can survive and save the forthcoming generation is for me to take my stand, stand firm and break bounds. Its applicable to you too.
I have fully determined that i will not fail my self and these people no matter what it takes, that's why I need to ARISE AND SHINE beyond SHRINES.
I AM ME, *ADEMOLA, ADEWALE ADEOBA* p.k.a
 *#Kakaaki_Olodumare.*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHY YOU WILL NEVER SEE APORI ERI IN SERAPHIM LAND

LERAMO FAITH

IJEWO IGBAGBO IN C & S CHURCH