HAVE YOU SEEN HIM???

*HAVE YOU SEEN HIM???*

Years have truly slide,
Time and tide gone by,
 I saw *LOVE* on my side,
He even showed up worldwide.
Not as a king but a commoner,
I saw him beaten,
Bruised, embarrassed,
Crowned with thorns,
Yet, he turns and pleaded,
That we may be graced
To live again before our grave.
Everything he did was brave.

I was to die but he died,
I regret ever seeing him nailed
With sinners who were jailed,
The king who is reigning,
Came to the scene
To bear the burden
Of my sin, your sin,
His sin, her sin, their sin
Our sin; as we all have sinned
This kind of love,
No one has ever seen.
So, in our hearts, it remains evergreen.

On the third day,
He went away,
From among the dead,
Just as he has said.
Now! The Messiah lives again.
The one who was, is and is to come.
All hail the king of Glory!
Hallelujah for the Lord
Almighty king reigns.
*He has risen* as earlier said,
*I've seen him this morning*
*Have you seen him too???*

*#Kakaaki_Olodumare*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHY YOU WILL NEVER SEE APORI ERI IN SERAPHIM LAND

LERAMO FAITH

IJEWO IGBAGBO IN C & S CHURCH