THE GREAT RELEASE

*THE GREAT RELEASE*

Years ago, a woman was pregnant,
with a kid that is important,
and mighty enough to break evil covenant,
His delivery differs from the constant,
Because mama gave birth to a can out of can't,
I mean a male after many female infant,
please, don't be ignorant,
and don't try to be adamant,
cause people who are impertinent,
will in turn get something insolent,
This man is really excellent,
don't doubt his endowment,
Especially when it comes to instruments,
Or any kind of driving experiments.
I'm glad to call him a *Spiritual madman*
Since he's the only strong man,
I mean the able *DT TOSMAN*
Who knows how well to man,
The spiritual activities and the physical.


Don't worry much, I will give you a practical
When I compile my *Good-to-go farewell* write up.

On behalf of all of us at *Kakaaki OLODUMARE PRAYZDRAM Ministry* and all the *spiritual mad humans*, I say happy birthday to you my *Anejo Benjamin p.k.a DT TOSMAN (pilot)* the one and only *spiritual madman*

  Courtesy:Royal Pen's ELOQUENT INK
°°°DIADEM SPEAKS°°°
*#Kakaaki_Olodumare*
08091095435

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHY YOU WILL NEVER SEE APORI ERI IN SERAPHIM LAND

LERAMO FAITH

IJEWO IGBAGBO IN C & S CHURCH