TESTAMENT OF THE Gs (DT TOSMAN)

*TESTIMONY OF THE Gs*
_*EPISTLE OF THE STATE TRANSPORT AND ORGANISING SECRETARY (DT TOSMAN)*_

*ADEJO NATHANIEL BENJAMIN* a.k.a Pilot p.k.a *DT TOSMAN* Is a native of Benue State, he graduated from the Federal University of Technology, Minna. Where he studied chemical engineering.

Let me hit the nail on the head so that I won't bore you with words.

This man had been, is and will continue to be a motivation to me and I have been looking at his ways as that of John the Baptist preparing for Christ; no doubt, I'm coming soon.

This man is indeed a sacrifice like Jesus on its own because he served Nigeria, his fatherland, serves Christ Jesus and served NCCF all at one time and he succeeded in balancing the equation without placing one over the other, that's the level of the intelligence and grace that he is endowed with.

This man is a treasure that I can't afford to lose. In terms of comedy, driving, praying, playing football and dropping punchlines that will appear like a joke to the congregation and Gboah!!!! It will hit their heart and break it like a rock smashed on an egg.

At first, I was unable to distinguish between basket mouth the comedian and this man because they look alike and they have the same comedy pattern.

*THE SPIRITUAL MAN IS MAD*. This is one of the great thing I was privileged to learn from this man and believe me, I can't forget it again as it keeps ringing in my head that the things of the spirit is madness to those who are perishing and until you're mad to those set of people, you're not SPIRITUAL.
Listen! One thing you're not permitted to do in the kingdom is to be normal. It is abnormal to be normal, just be mad, be abnormal, be on 🔥 🔥 🔥 for God.
Also, what you give has more valuable than that which you receive.

Finally, *Today will be "YEARS BACK" in few years to come, so, do what you can for people around you for that and that alone will determine what you'll be remembered with later in future.*

Whether you like it or not *DT TOSMAN*, I love you so much and there's nothing you can do about it.

#Kakaaki_Olodumare

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHY YOU WILL NEVER SEE APORI ERI IN SERAPHIM LAND

LERAMO FAITH

IJEWO IGBAGBO IN C & S CHURCH