PRODIGAL by geniuspoetry

PRODIGAL

Sweetheart,
I know I have flaws
And for my wrongs,
I fall

I know a lot of times
I call your kindness fool
And I shoot at your caring heart
Poisoned arrows

I know I cheat on your sincere love.
I share the affection I have for you with
Those third, fourth, fifth parties

I know I have made your truth into lie
And turned your words fallible.
To me, many times
They make no sense.

I know I have slapped your sincerity...
I have defiled our bed
While I fornicate with that fool
Next to our door

I know I have opened loopholes
For that naughty lizard
You warned me against.

Hey love, I know I've not been faithful;
I know you are not just so pleased
With me being a fool.

But I still can't explain
Why it never bothered you so much;
Why you would always wait
For me to always come for the kiss I missed so much.

I know I have flaws
But deep within me,
I know I am yours
And I love you so sincerely!
©geniuspoetry

#Kakaaki_Olodumare

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHY YOU WILL NEVER SEE APORI ERI IN SERAPHIM LAND

LERAMO FAITH

IJEWO IGBAGBO IN C & S CHURCH