PRAY FOR YOURSELF 2

PRAY FOR YOURSELF 2
*Response to @geniuspoetry's PRAY FOR ME 2*

Hi son,
All thanks we refer to your father,
For the strength he gathered,
To drag you out of that gutter.

Now, I'm happy for you,
The things i taught you to do,
You can now boldly do,
Even without me helping you.

I feel comfortable now,
I can sleep well and rest,
Knowing fully well how
You've learnt to do what is best.

Son,
Before I forget this chapter,
Do not remember to forget
What book of Joshua 1 hate.

You were actually born great,
But not with a silver spoon or plate,
Your father suffered bitter fate,
To get you a glorious date.

Son,
Remember the son of who you are,
Pray without ceasing to the most high,
He's the only one to guard your sky,
And make you shine brighter star.

*#Kakaaki_Olodumare*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHY YOU WILL NEVER SEE APORI ERI IN SERAPHIM LAND

LERAMO FAITH

IJEWO IGBAGBO IN C & S CHURCH