PRAY FOR ME 2


*PRAY FOR ME 2*
© geniuspoetry

Hello mummy,
I know your heart denied the words I sent
And your emotions now have been caused to suffer.

I have fought a bloodless battle...
My incantations and chants
Seemed to bruise my faith.
I had been knocked down by forces little.

Now I remember the confess your sins one to another,
Find the elders,
That they may lay their hands on you to make new feathers.

I had long enough tried my skills
And had wielded this sword of mythical words
Bearing in mind my fiercely fearless veins.
I had thought I was fit enough
Until I got defeated by my weak strength.

Hello mummy,
I found me fallen
With all reproach hurled at my Father's name.
I did shame Him in his fame.

But while I died helplessly
In my stricken state,
That guy came by
And breathed himself in me till I took him all in.

He slid his fingers over my chest
And said,
"BOY, YOU HAVE NO STRENGTH OF YOUR OWN"

And if those vanity ever caused my life,
Here is where I die
So to save my life.

Hello mummy,
Thank you for praying for me.
The things you thought me to do,
Now I can do
©geniuspoetry

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHY YOU WILL NEVER SEE APORI ERI IN SERAPHIM LAND

LERAMO FAITH

IJEWO IGBAGBO IN C & S CHURCH