PRAY FOR ME 1


*PRAY FOR ME 1*
© geniuspoetry

Hello mummy,
I think you need to pray for me
All of the things you taught me not to do
Now I do...

Hello mummy,
I have lost those words you said to me
And have forgotten the legacies
father and you established

My eyes have left the holy book
To follow after those fallen boobs.
I have left the place of the cross
And by those naughty asses I've been crushed.

Remember those Sunday school memory verses?
They've been stolen by lyrical dirges
And my "pass me not, o gentle saviour"
Has turned to paying obeisance to alcohol's savour.

Hello mummy,
Delilah has come to cage my Elijah
And the prophet in me
She just sent on exile.

I have lost my keys to her kiss
And my angelic solos
Are nothing now but moans
While I try to satisfy my rude libido.

You thought me to run off smokers.
But I guess I'm running mad
For my eyes, nose, mouth
Emit fumes like a damaged truck.

Hello mummy,
I am now a corrupt version
Of the fresh snack you baked.
Please pray for me...
©geniuspoetry

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHY YOU WILL NEVER SEE APORI ERI IN SERAPHIM LAND

LERAMO FAITH

IJEWO IGBAGBO IN C & S CHURCH