PHINA FINEST (Rufina Okafor)

PHINA FINEST
Let me just tell you a little about this lady.

The first time I set my eyes on this God's creation,
Her appearance arrested my attention,
I wanted to engage her in a conversation,
But the gravity of her motion,
Changed my orientation,
And my brain disconnected every connections, 
To the extent that my motivation,
Was buried in total abortion.

Just a little more description should do for today.

This lady is really endowed,
Her beauty is a driver,
It drives men crazily well,
Her teeth glistens like the sunrising,
Her CURVES makes men STRAIGHT,
Her dimple makes sight see dim pool,
Her diastema makes even females lose control.

The fan motion of her moves
Drives men to and fro,
North and South,
West and East
Till the centre no longer hold.
Whenever she OPENs her teeth, I remember CLOSE up.
Her pink lips makes me remember,
Iya oyinbo's pepperoni 'ponmo',
The way I taste, suck, lick and chew it.
When she STANDSTILLS, men 'CUM' without been called.
Don't let me go far 
Before people start seeing and tagging scar
On my handwriting instead of star.

Happy birthday to you Miss Ruphina Okafor.
My apologies for not wishing you before.
I got this info late but before your day arrives at the shore.
Package my wishes of heartfelt love with you.

May God grant you all your heart wishes today in Jesus name. Amen. 
Happy birthday ones again.
On behalf of *All of us @ Educational development CDS group*
#Kakaaki_Olodumare

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHY YOU WILL NEVER SEE APORI ERI IN SERAPHIM LAND

LERAMO FAITH

IJEWO IGBAGBO IN C & S CHURCH