MY PEN, MY POWER

*©2016*


*My pen, My power*

It was all alluring from the outset
And everything was in it normal position.
All around the globe, people envied our asset
And our set was free from corruption

 Now, those good deeds have become something of the past.
Our leaders are being selfish and self-centered.
 They are all hot tempered,
That's why we have fallen apart.

We are suffering in pain
Yet,we can't complain
All because it will be in vain
I was troubled and busy exploring for a way to prevail

The situation is beyond what my power can handle
 Because, they possess the mantle
If I prove to be strong in battle
 I will be rough handled

 Then, how can I conquer?
Yes! I found a way out.
 My pen! My power!
 With my black on white, I can stop their cankerworm acts.

    ©Adewale Adeoba A.

Punishment for plagiarism is really severe
#Kakaaki_Olodumare

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHY YOU WILL NEVER SEE APORI ERI IN SERAPHIM LAND

LERAMO FAITH

IJEWO IGBAGBO IN C & S CHURCH