IF GOD DO NOT HELP YOU, WHO AM I TO DO SO???

IF GOD DO NOT HELP YOU, WHO AM I TO DO SO???

Recently, I have been battling with some thoughts and it has been torturing me so hard. 

These days, many people look up to me for assistance and a lot of people look up to me for help spiritually, educationally and several other ways especially FINANCIALLY and I find it easy to render the assistance to some persons as God has given me the grace but those I'm not able to help, I feel very bad especially when I see or heal from them again. 
Some will even pick offenses and make me feel like I have failed my people and i have failed myself woefully but as I was in the middle of this thought as to what I should do on this matter because I don't mind borrowing to help others at times, yet, I'm still unable to satisfy everyone, my inner man voiced, "Are you God? You cannot help everyone except the ones you're sent to. Jesus and all other apostles did charity work  but it was to those they were sent to not all the world."

My resolution: - I need to pray more.
 God please, help me so that I can help others. Bless me to be a blessing to other people. All I want is just to be a useful vessel for you. 

*#Kakaaki_Olodumare*
#kakaaki_olodumare_prayzdram_ministry
#atokinadumedia
#Kakaaki_Olodumare

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHY YOU WILL NEVER SEE APORI ERI IN SERAPHIM LAND

LERAMO FAITH

IJEWO IGBAGBO IN C & S CHURCH