NINE PRAYERS FOR THE NOT-YET MARRIED😍🥰👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨

NINE PRAYERS FOR THE NOT-YET MARRIED😍🥰👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨

I MESSED UP AT A POINT IN THE MINISTRY TOO BUT GOD'S MERCIFUL GRACE LIFTED ME. 

SO, I AM GIVING THESE GUIDING RULES FOR  MINISTERS (ESPECIALLY SINGLES)

God is utterly committed to giving us what’s best for us when it’s best for us only if it’s best for us.”

1.Not my will, but yours, be done. be done (Luke 22:42)

2. Reveal as much of yourself to me as possible while I’m still single.. (Ephesians 1:16–19)

3. Satisfy me so fully now that I never look to anyone else to make me happy. (Psalm 119:10, 15, 37, 133)

4.Tell the world about yourself through my joy and freedom in singleness.(Hebrews 13:20–21)

5. Give me faith to trust you even when I walk through pain and disappointment alone.. (2 Corinthians 12:7–10)

6.Send me the people I need to follow you.. (Ephesians 4:11–16)

7. Protect me from making work my god while I wait for marriage. (Colossians 3:23–24)

8. Keep me from conforming to the world around me, and make me more like Jesus.. (Philippians 1:9–11)

9. If you have called me to marry, help me to marry right. (Philippians 2:3–8)

May God grant us all our hearts desire 🙏

dressingmodesty

#Kakaaki_Olodumare

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHY YOU WILL NEVER SEE APORI ERI IN SERAPHIM LAND

LERAMO FAITH

IJEWO IGBAGBO IN C & S CHURCH