JOY IN PAIN

JOY IN PAIN

I'm faced with a lot of things, struggles and challenges; past experiences and current encounters

We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated; we must stand tall like the sunflower that stands to find the sunlight even at the darkest moment.

I'm not strong enough to handle my fears because they'd make me shed tears so, I dance, sing and act till I get over them.

Rugged drama minister
#Kakaaki_Olodumare
#Kakaaki_Olodumare
#kakaaki_olodumare_prayzdram_ministry
 #kakaaki_on_khaki
 #kakaaki_olodumare 
 #woli_automatic
 #woli_auto 
#atokinadumedia
 #atokinadu 
#ajidamola
#ancedramagbara
#dramadiran
#product_of_his_mercy
#Kakaaki_Olodumare

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHY YOU WILL NEVER SEE APORI ERI IN SERAPHIM LAND

LERAMO FAITH

IJEWO IGBAGBO IN C & S CHURCH