HEARTY FELICITATION

HEARTY FELICITATION

With sincere joy and gladness in my heart do I felicitate with you for your new age. I may not get to know you as I should but at least, I know very well that Modupe Omoboboye won't choose to love you if you're not a good guy. 

From the deepest cave of my heart, I am celebrating you for a life well spent and wishing you better years ahead. 

Abikeade and I may be distant apart but the hearty affections we've shared in time past still keep us together. She's a treasure and a rare gem, a companion, an immeasurable wife material and a caring mother to be. You have been lucky to find her so, I hereby advice that you should invest your time, listening ears and most of all, your patience in your relationship with her and I'm sure, you'll see the right side you expected. 

Happy birthday to you once again.
#Kakaaki_Olodumare felicitates you
#Kakaaki_Olodumare

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHY YOU WILL NEVER SEE APORI ERI IN SERAPHIM LAND

LERAMO FAITH

IJEWO IGBAGBO IN C & S CHURCH