OMOWUNMI ALAKE


TODAY IS YOUR DAY
OMOWUNMI ALAKE MI OWON

Ademola, Adewale Adeoba p.k.a *Kakaaki Olodumare* *Appreciation from a NAKED HEART* A man may never know himself (worth or true identity) but if he has wonderful people around him, they'll help him figure it out.   

 Sincerely, I want to naked my heart to you, you and you over there this morning so as to let you see for yourself how well I appreciate you.  To OMOWUNMI who deemed it fit to stand in gap for me, I say a very big thank you. Honestly, *Kakaaki Olodumare (Woli AUTO)* acknowledges and appreciate the efforts of our sacrificed data, burnt airtime, invested time, exercised intelligence and the likes... *THANK YOU* I especially thank and applaud the efforts of those who had sleepless nights just to put the drama group intact at ilesha, I must confess that what you've done is an essential service because at great and grave personal risk, you gave the best of yourselves again and again to make everything work well. I love you dearest mi.
#Kakaaki_Olodumare

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHY YOU WILL NEVER SEE APORI ERI IN SERAPHIM LAND

LERAMO FAITH

IJEWO IGBAGBO IN C & S CHURCH