LET'S TALK ABOUT RABBI


LET'S TALK ABOUT RABBI

The right path to eternal life is so quiet like a graveyard because it's very scanty, as there are only a few number of persons walking the way so, when you walk that path and come across someone, cherish them and don't plan to let go. 

While I walk that path with a number of persons, ALORITE FAMILY, I was privileged to meet one person like that; it was in deed a rare privilege to meet RABBI
I love this man for the gifts God has given humans for his zeal towards the growth of the kingdom of my father, Olodumare 

When you hear the word Rabbi, what comes to your mind???
A Rabbi is a teacher, one who is graced to show others the light of a subject especially the light of the gospel. 

It is with that heart that I deem it fit to share a little knowledge about a Rabbi who has been a blessing to me, my ministry and majorly, this part of the world. 

RABBI OLAREWAJU 
A sagacious man with dignity and humility, active and passionate about the gospel. Ever dynamic and ever zealous teacher of the good news. 

Times without number have I been motivated by his zeal for the gospel and by his sacrifices for the work of God in all ramifications and his josephic sage. 

Intentionally, I neglected wishing him yesterday being his birthday because I wanted him to know the difference between panda birthday wishes and original wish that has a CAC registration number 29.11.23 - 30.11.23/11.00pm.
By now, he must have received all the panda wishes but here I come with the tiwan tiwan oluwa authentic birthday wish. 

Happy birthday to you in arrears man of grace. 
More grace to function for Christ in Jesus name. 
I wish you all the good things you wish your self and my prayer for you is that you should remain relevant for God till the glorious day. May you not pay all the price and still lose the prize in Jesus name. Age with massive grace sir!

#Kakaaki_Olodumare
#kakaaki_olodumare_prayzdram_ministry
 #kakaaki_on_khaki
 #kakaaki_olodumare 
 #woli_automatic
 #woli_auto 
#atokinadumedia
 #atokinadu 
#ajidamola
#ancedramagbara
#dramadiran
#product_of_his_mercy
#Kakaaki_Olodumare

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHY YOU WILL NEVER SEE APORI ERI IN SERAPHIM LAND

LERAMO FAITH

IJEWO IGBAGBO IN C & S CHURCH