GOD DETEST HEARTBREAK


GOD DETEST HEART BREAK

Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need. – HEB. 4:16
There is enough mercy available in God than the whole world can exhaust because He is plenteous in mercy. “The LORD is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy” Ps. 103:8 (KJV). The three word statement “God is merciful” is more powerful than it sounds, in-fact, it's one of the most humble statements written about God in the whole scripture, He is not just merciful, but also an embodiment of mercy and really willing to show mercy. The Bible says in Rom. 9:15 “For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.” (KJV), truth is, those he wants to have mercy on are those that will come and ask for it, those that are willing to begin a new life in Christ Jesus, mercy is the first show of love God shows to a sinner. Even God detests heart break, He is not looking for those that will break his heart. This is why the Bible says in Rom. 6:1-2 “What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound? God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?” He is not willing to show mercy to those that are going to continue in their old ways.
Are you ready for a change of life and willing to enjoy the love of God without enjoying any intention to return to Lucifer and all he has to offer, are you willing to accept Jesus and give Him your life and not collect it back again? Jesus has been waiting for you to make this decision, He is ready to give you a brand new life because He is life himself. Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the LIFE: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. It is true, no one comes to the Father, except by Him. Will you come? If you will come now, don’t postpone this destiny date with God. Quickly say after me with your heart poured out through this words, say: Lord Jesus, have mercy on me, forgive my sins, you asked me to come and you’ll show me your love by the way of Mercy. Here I am, help me. Accept me, write my name on the book of life. Thank you everlasting Father, in Jesus mighty name I pray. Amen. 
Now that you have given your life to Christ, if you’ll like us to pray with you, contact us on WhatsApp or call us on  +234 810 917 9407 or email us on prayerpartypeople@gmail.com   also reach out to us on IG and Facebook with @PrayerpartyZHO. Thanks.


OLUWATOBILOBA DAVID 
Atan Ota, Ogun State
26th March 2021
#Kakaaki_Olodumare

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHY YOU WILL NEVER SEE APORI ERI IN SERAPHIM LAND

LERAMO FAITH

IJEWO IGBAGBO IN C & S CHURCH