MY MOTHER (Compilation)


*MY MOTHER*

No more worries nor fears
You've begat me out of tears
You're indeed a mother
With me, no longer will you suffer.

You gave your part to me
You sacrificed a lot
Wherever you go in life
You'll find my love in your heart

The things you taught me
Have I kept so keenly.
That where great people kneel,
There will I rise gallantly
And make our family name known.
You're the best mom,
I owe you a lot
For your secrets in the pot,
And the lectures that make me
Fly without going to any airport.

You always keep me in your thought
 You make me smile in pain
 Wipe my tears so in vain
 You support me when I don't ask
 You are there when things remain
 Mom, know that you are the best
I owe you my life my happiness
 I owe you this wonderful life Thanks a lot mom

 This is a compilation of stanzas by *Kakaaki Olodumare* _and_ *Omo Ologo*.
#Kakaaki_Olodumare

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHY YOU WILL NEVER SEE APORI ERI IN SERAPHIM LAND

LERAMO FAITH

IJEWO IGBAGBO IN C & S CHURCH