WURAOLA MI (BIRTHDAY)

#OLUWASEUN

*WURAOLA MI*

_*There's no greatness without a process*_
Today marks the birthday of the source process of my existence and greatness.

Happy birthday
To the mother who carried me in her womb for nine months and breast fed me for over 3years, I say happy birthday.

To the one who bathed me, nursed me, cater for me, clean up my mess, excreta/dung and urine daily when I was growing up, I say happy birthday.

To the one who had sleepless nights because of my pains in teething stage and bore the insults of neighbours when I scatter their things or spoil their things when I was crawling, I say happy birthday.

To the one who goes about with one or no cloth just to clothe me with an amazing attire, I say happy birthday.

To the one who hawked and did different petty jobs and chores just to feed me, send me to school and make me greater than my colleagues, I say happy birthday.

To that loving woman, *WURAOLA MI* who passed through hell fire just to make me survive the challenges of this world, I say happy birthday.

To that glorious woman who made me smile daily by meeting my needs and training me in the path of Christ, I say happy birthday.

To the woman behind my successful man, I say happy birthday.

To the strong woman who stands as a pillar behind my dad, makes him smile, give him joy and also stand in gap for him when there's little or nothing at all, I say happy birthday.

To that virtuous WOMAN WHO KNEELS BEFORE GOD REGULARLY TO MAKE ME STAND FIRM AND STRONG, BOLD ENOUGH TO TALK AMONG KINGS, QUEENS AND PEOPLE IN HIGH AUTHORITY, I say happy birthday.

To the source of my muse this morning, I say happy birthday.

To that great chef who knows what's best for my Tommy and the gauge of my stomach, I say happy birthday.

To that mother who never gets tired of correcting me with her right hand and cuddling me with her left hand to show me that it was a correction born out of love, I say happy birthday.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you lovely mum.
#Kakaaki_Olodumare

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHY YOU WILL NEVER SEE APORI ERI IN SERAPHIM LAND

LERAMO FAITH

IJEWO IGBAGBO IN C & S CHURCH