MUSE IN THE MUSEUM


*MUSE IN THE MUSEUM*

I am not really tall
So, my words will be short,
Short like time of a clock,
Clock that tells me about today,
Today being his birthday,
Birthday of the great poet,
Poet whose creativity is a muse,
Muse in the museum,
Museum of my thought,
Thoughts that taught me poetry,
Poetry that brings me alive,
Alive like the day he was born,
Born to rule the world,
World he tutored and conformed,
Conformed to the main image,
Image of the creator,
Creator who created the heavens,
Heavens and earth shall pass,
Pass mark is his impact,
Impact that can never be forgotten,
Forgotten even to the world beyond.

Happy birthday to you *Mr TAIWO DANIEL CEO geniuspoetry*

From your boy, *#Kakaaki_Olodumare*#Kakaaki_Olodumare

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHY YOU WILL NEVER SEE APORI ERI IN SERAPHIM LAND

LERAMO FAITH

IJEWO IGBAGBO IN C & S CHURCH