FATHER OF MANY GENERATIONS


*FATHER OF MANY GENERATIONS*

I bless the day I met this young man, he's a man of great auction, and a man filled with an *anointing* that function and resets *annoying things*.  This man is an inbuilt teacher, a tutor, a facilitator, dramatist, instrumentalist, minstrel, comedian... All these are the least in the list of his abilities, capabilities and activities.
.
.
He is my Muse
Whenever I see his write ups, poems etc, my muse breaks out of the museum where it is decorated just a cynosure and it begins to perform wonders.
.
.
I bless the day I met this man because even though he is not panadol or paracetamol, he was and he's still a pain killer. He's light in complexion but he's a plain man and before I forget to say this, like Abraham, he's a father of many generations because his sage has cut across the nations and built up diverse creations.
As you play and pray daily, your hustle will pay.

Join me as I celebrate the man of valour, *Mr TAIWO DANIEL CEO Geniuspoetry*

*From all of us @ Educational development CDs group, Oshimili south local government, Delta state.*
#Kakaaki_Olodumare

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHY YOU WILL NEVER SEE APORI ERI IN SERAPHIM LAND

LERAMO FAITH

IJEWO IGBAGBO IN C & S CHURCH