TERMINATED ENJOYMENT


*TERMINATED ENJOYMENT*

After few years
Of listening with all ears
To lectures in different spheres,
I ended up without fears.

Called now by my fatherland,
To serve in another land
That differs from where I stand,
Gleefully, I accepted the sand.

Oh! What is this place?
I can not live at my Pace,
Alongside people from other race,
No doubt, I hate this place.

Food and Cloth size are not real,
Biggle sounds for early morning drill,
White on white and daily lecture deal,
All these bore me except for my bill.

Mami market merriment,
Platoon activities commitment,
SAED practical engagements,
Make it now seem like enjoyment.

Now that I clearly see,
The joy in this NYSC,
Deadly CORONA VIRUS DISEASE
Came and made it all cease.

*Oh! What a pity that a pity cannot pity itself in a pitiful condition.*

°°°Royal Pen's ELOQUENT INK°°°
*#Kakaaki_Olodumare*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHY YOU WILL NEVER SEE APORI ERI IN SERAPHIM LAND

LERAMO FAITH

IJEWO IGBAGBO IN C & S CHURCH